DID YOU KNOW?
We use the only duct cleaning system that brushes and vacuums at the point of contact! You’ll notice a difference in your air quality immediately!
We got our rugs cleaned and the outcome is wonderful. The people that came were very friendly, quiet, great workers and they cleaned up so you wouldn’t know they were here when they left. Thanks for the great service and hopefully we will do business in some other area in the future.
Air Duct CleaningIndoor air quality is the biggest concern home owners have when they are considering air duct cleaning. In a typical six-room home, up to 40 pounds of dust is created annually through everyday living. Your heating and cooling system are the lungs of your home. Although you may regularly change the air filter in your furnace, many people often forget to consider the build-up of dirt, dust and contaminants that linger in the duct work itself. Through normal occupation of a home we generate a great deal of contaminants and air pollutants such as dander, dust and chemicals. These contaminants are pulled into the heating and cooling system and re-circulated 5 to 7 times per day on average. Over time, this re-circulation causes a build-up of contaminants in the air duct system. Here are some things that indicate air duct cleaning could be a solution for you:
- Do you noticed a fine film of dust that appears on your surfaces even after you have done a thorough dusting and vacuum?
- Do you or a member of your household experience congestion, sneezing or breathing issues?
Benefect Botanical Disinfectant:
- Kills Over 99.99% of Germs
- Virucidal (HIV-1) • Bactericidal (Including MRSA)
- Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal
- Made from Plant Extracts
- Pleasant Aromatherapeutic Vapors
- No Synthetic Fragrances, Dyes or Bleach
- No Cautions/Warnings on The Label or MSDS Sheets